The late Fast and Furious star Paul Walker has left his $25 million estate to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow — but he’s also left behind some complications. Walker’s dad, Paul Walker Sr., was named the will’s executor and is petitioning to have Meadow’s grandmother, Cheryl Walker, named as the girl’s legal guardian, in accordance with Walker’s request.
Walker was known to have a close relationship with his daughter, who moved to California to live with him just months before his death. The late actor had a tattoo of Meadow’s name on his wrist; director Eric Heisserer of Hours, Walker’s final film, noted he chose not to cover up the tattoo during production.
Watch up top.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve