The late Fast and Furious star Paul Walker has left his $25 million estate to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow — but he’s also left behind some complications. Walker’s dad, Paul Walker Sr., was named the will’s executor and is petitioning to have Meadow’s grandmother, Cheryl Walker, named as the girl’s legal guardian, in accordance with Walker’s request.
Walker was known to have a close relationship with his daughter, who moved to California to live with him just months before his death. The late actor had a tattoo of Meadow’s name on his wrist; director Eric Heisserer of Hours, Walker’s final film, noted he chose not to cover up the tattoo during production.
Watch up top.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer