After one Twitter user tweeted out photos of several women rocking nearly identical freckles on their wrists, many others started sharing their own freckle shots “Ladies… u got a freckle in the middle of ur wrist or is this a myth lmao,” original poster @aarynwhitley wrote.
Freckles are small pigmented spots that often become darker when your skin is exposed to the sun, so these freckle sightings could simply be evidence of the fact that your wrist is an area of the body that frequently sees sunlight. But that hasn’t stopped people from freaking out over the so-called phenomenon.
“Low key freaking out,” one user responded after discovering her own wrist freckle.
“I was like haaaa not me. Then I looked at my left wrist,” another added.
See some other responses below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.