Turner matched her new husband Joe Jonas at the 2019 Met Gala with geometric Louis Vuitton looks to follow the night’s “Camp: Notes on Fashion” theme. The Game of Thrones star had her makeup and hair done to the fullest, with a smokey blue eye shadow look and silver glitter gel in her hair to accompany the glitter-adorned jumpsuit.
The newlyweds recently married in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas, complete with an Elvis impersonator, a Diplo live-stream on Instagram and ring pops. No ring pops were visible in their Met Gala looks.
The couple last attended the Met Gala in 2017. Turner wore a gown by Louis Vuitton and her then-boyfriend donned a custom H&M black and burgundy striped tux.
It was a family affair at Monday’s event in New York. Jonas’ brother, Nick, and Priyanka Chopra, always a Met Gala stunner, showed up in matching looks that also turned heads.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science