Turner matched her new husband Joe Jonas at the 2019 Met Gala with geometric Louis Vuitton looks to follow the night’s “Camp: Notes on Fashion” theme. The Game of Thrones star had her makeup and hair done to the fullest, with a smokey blue eye shadow look and silver glitter gel in her hair to accompany the glitter-adorned jumpsuit.
The newlyweds recently married in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas, complete with an Elvis impersonator, a Diplo live-stream on Instagram and ring pops. No ring pops were visible in their Met Gala looks.
The couple last attended the Met Gala in 2017. Turner wore a gown by Louis Vuitton and her then-boyfriend donned a custom H&M black and burgundy striped tux.
It was a family affair at Monday’s event in New York. Jonas’ brother, Nick, and Priyanka Chopra, always a Met Gala stunner, showed up in matching looks that also turned heads.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up