Actress and singer Selena Gomez secretly checked into an Arizona rehab facility for the first two weeks of January after canceling the Australian leg of her tour.
“Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse,” Gomez’s rep told People. But RadarOnline, who first reported the story, alleges that the Spring Break star’s hard-partying habits had friends and family worried.
Gomez, 21, canceled part of her Stars Dance concert in December, stating: “It has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be.”
Gomez’s on-again-off-again boyfriend Justin Bieber has recently made headlines for a series of run-ins with police, including a DUI.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time