If you weren’t already aware that Taylor Swift is one of the most social celebrities on Earth, then you perhaps haven’t caught her in action at a party.
The Reputation singer was practically the social director at the 2019 TIME 100 Gala.
Before she took the stage to bring the house down with her performance, she worked the room full of her fellow honorees.
There she was with a number of honorees like activists Sarah Leah Whitson and Radhya al-Mutawakel. And look, there she was bonding with the Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke who knelt down to steal a chat.
And there she was chatting up soccer superstar Alex Morgan (“Dude, I’m so proud of you,” Swift enthused) and superhero, box office-buster Captain Marvel star Brie Larson. And of course, she appeared to talk shop with fellow music industry dominator, Khalid who also performed for his fellow TIME 100 honorees.
See photos of Taylor Swift at the TIME 100 gala below for proof.
To top it all off, she took a selfie with a murderer’s row of influencers including Gayle King, Glenn Close and Trevor Noah.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time