If you weren’t already aware that Taylor Swift is one of the most social celebrities on Earth, then you perhaps haven’t caught her in action at a party.
The Reputation singer was practically the social director at the 2019 TIME 100 Gala.
Before she took the stage to bring the house down with her performance, she worked the room full of her fellow honorees.
There she was with a number of honorees like activists Sarah Leah Whitson and Radhya al-Mutawakel. And look, there she was bonding with the Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke who knelt down to steal a chat.
And there she was chatting up soccer superstar Alex Morgan (“Dude, I’m so proud of you,” Swift enthused) and superhero, box office-buster Captain Marvel star Brie Larson. And of course, she appeared to talk shop with fellow music industry dominator, Khalid who also performed for his fellow TIME 100 honorees.
See photos of Taylor Swift at the TIME 100 gala below for proof.
To top it all off, she took a selfie with a murderer’s row of influencers including Gayle King, Glenn Close and Trevor Noah.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022