While TIME’s editors will choose the TIME 100 — our annual list of the most influential people in the world — we want readers to have a say too. Cast your vote here for the people in U.S. politics you think have changed the world this past year, for better or worse. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on April 22, and the winner of our reader poll will be announced April 23. This year’s official TIME 100 list will be announced April 24.
Click here to vote in other categories: World, Business & Tech, Culture & Fashion, Movies & TV, Music, Media and Sports. See the poll results in real time here.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism
Bill de Blasio
David and Charles Koch
As the newly appointed chair of the Federal Reserve, Yellen holds the keys to the world’s largest economy.
Which business and tech titans should be on the TIME 100? Vote now.
Click here to vote in other categories: World, Culture & Fashion, Movies & TV, Music, Media, and Sports. See the poll results in real time here.