While TIME’s editors will choose the TIME 100 — our annual list of the most influential people in the world — we want readers to have a say too. Cast your vote here for the people in U.S. politics you think have changed the world this past year, for better or worse. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on April 22, and the winner of our reader poll will be announced April 23. This year’s official TIME 100 list will be announced April 24.
Click here to vote in other categories: World, Business & Tech, Culture & Fashion, Movies & TV, Music, Media and Sports. See the poll results in real time here.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
Bill de Blasio
David and Charles Koch
As the newly appointed chair of the Federal Reserve, Yellen holds the keys to the world’s largest economy.
Which business and tech titans should be on the TIME 100? Vote now.
Click here to vote in other categories: World, Culture & Fashion, Movies & TV, Music, Media, and Sports. See the poll results in real time here.