While TIME’s editors will choose the TIME 100 — our annual list of the most influential people in the world — we want readers to have a say too. Cast your vote here for the movie and television entertainers you think have changed the world this past year, for better or worse. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on April 22, and the winner of our reader poll will be announced April 23. This year’s official TIME 100 list will be announced April 24.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow
Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele
David O. Russell
In a year that saw the veteran comedian surpass Johnny Carson as the longest-running late-night TV talk-show host, Letterman announced that he’ll retire in 2015, leaving late night’s landscape wide open.
Which musicians should be on the TIME 100? Vote now.