Apple CEO Tim Cook will appear at the TIME 100 Summit, the new live event extension of the annual TIME 100 list of the most influential people in the world.
Cook will discuss leadership and innovation at the inaugural TIME 100 Summit during an onstage interview with former TIME Editor Nancy Gibbs. The session will also be live streamed on Time.com.
The day-long TIME 100 Summit will convene leaders from past and present TIME 100 lists across a diverse range of sectors including government, business, entertainment, health and science, on April 23, 2019 at Center415 in New York, NY. Additional speakers and the final lineup for the TIME 100 Summit, including honorees from the 2019 TIME 100, will be announced on April, 18, 2019, in coordination with the launch of this year’s TIME 100 list.
To see the full list of confirmed speakers and for more information about the invitation-only TIME 100 Summit, visit: www.time100summit.com.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate