Thanks to social media posts, fans discovered on Wednesday that the innovative beauty mogul celebrated her widely acclaimed Fenty Beauty line with an over-the-top bash in London that included singing karaoke with top makeup artists and influencers. One of the biggest treats of the night was getting to see YouTube star and beauty influencer Jackie Aina singing Rih’s 2007 hit, “Rehab” alongside the singer herself.
Rihanna didn’t just stop at singing her own tunes, however; she also danced to her music, blessing her guests with a spirited performance of “Wild Thoughts.” She solidified her status as the life of the party hyping the crowd with a money gun during renditions of City Girls’ “Act Up” and singing her heart out to Brandy and Monica’s beloved track, “The Boy Is Mine.”
See Rihanna live her best life below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy