Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry debuted their own official Instagram account, Sussex Royal, on Tuesday.
The royal couple, who tied the knot in May 2018 and are expecting their first child this spring, may have created the Instagram account as a way to share the work and updates of their household, outside of the official Kensington Palace social media accounts, which share all the Royal Family’s news.
In the caption of the pair’s first Instagram post on Sussex Royal, which featured a photo slideshow of the couple and a calligraphy logo, Meghan and Harry welcomed their new followers and shared what they could expect from their newly created account.
“Welcome to our official Instagram. We look forward to sharing the work that drives us, the causes we support, important announcements, and the opportunity to shine a light on key issues. We thank you for your support, and welcome you to @sussexroyal – Harry and Meghan.”
See the first post from Meghan and Harry’s official new Instagram account, Sussex Royal, below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022