The “magic of Disney” may have earned a whole new meaning ever since one father sang like an angel for his daughter during their vacation at the Disney World resort in Florida.
Justin Gigliello shared the joyous occasion on his Twitter account over the weekend. His daughter asked the pianist at one of the park’s hotels, the Grand Floridian, to play the opera song “Ave Maria” while he sang. Gigliello, who is a voice and piano teacher in Connecticut, according to his Twitter page, hit every note of the classic Franz Schubert piece with perfection.
The heartwarming video shows Gigliello’s daughter standing proud and enthralled by his performance. “My daughter is extremely excited with how many people are enjoying this video,” Gigliello later wrote in another tweet about the video, which has reached 150,000 views as of Thursday.
It’s clear that every parent now needs to up their game.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating