Lana Condor and Noah Centineo, the stars of last year’s beloved teenage rom-com, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, has a sweet reunion at the 2019 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards on Sunday night in Los Angeles.
Condor and Centineo, who are currently working on the sequel to To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, hung out on the Kids’ Choice Awards red carpet, where they hugged and Centineo planted a friendly and entirely platonic kiss on the top of Condor’s head.
Lest fans get any crazy ideas, although Condor and Centineo have plenty of chemistry on-screen as Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky, Condor revealed in an interview with Cosmopolitan in February that although she and Centineo can appear flirtatious because of the storyline of the film, they are just friends.
“Noah and I definitely encouraged the speculation,” Condor said. “But it’s because we believe in the story and the characters and we genuinely love each other. You can truly love someone in a very platonic way.”
See Condor and Centineo take on the Kids’ Choice red carpet below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate