The 71-year-old former California governor and actor has been documenting and uploading his workouts to TikTok — and the ex-professional bodybuilder has one of the most widely spread clips thus far.
It features the Austria native (user name @arnoldschnitzel) tirelessly racing around to try to catch up with Whiskey the mini pony. Fittingly, the video is set to “Should’ve Been a Cowboy,” which is the correct tune to blast when one is chasing a small pony while wearing a cowboy hat.
“Whiskey the mini-pony has a morning fitness routine, too. #likearnold,” Schwarzenegger, who underwent open heart surgery last year, captioned the video.
Recreating his particular workout isn’t easy if you don’t have a mini pony at your disposal right now. So we all might as well just watch and take notes on his technique and joie de vivre.
“Arnold Schwarzenegger is living in my personal heaven and i must accept that,” Twitter user Luke Mones wrote.
Even Toby Keith himself approves.
Finally some news you can use.
Correction, March 25:
The original version of this story misstated Arnold Schwarzenegger’s last name in the fourth paragraph. It is Schwarzenegger, not Schwarzengger.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time