The 71-year-old former California governor and actor has been documenting and uploading his workouts to TikTok — and the ex-professional bodybuilder has one of the most widely spread clips thus far.
It features the Austria native (user name @arnoldschnitzel) tirelessly racing around to try to catch up with Whiskey the mini pony. Fittingly, the video is set to “Should’ve Been a Cowboy,” which is the correct tune to blast when one is chasing a small pony while wearing a cowboy hat.
“Whiskey the mini-pony has a morning fitness routine, too. #likearnold,” Schwarzenegger, who underwent open heart surgery last year, captioned the video.
Recreating his particular workout isn’t easy if you don’t have a mini pony at your disposal right now. So we all might as well just watch and take notes on his technique and joie de vivre.
“Arnold Schwarzenegger is living in my personal heaven and i must accept that,” Twitter user Luke Mones wrote.
Even Toby Keith himself approves.
Finally some news you can use.
Correction, March 25:
The original version of this story misstated Arnold Schwarzenegger’s last name in the fourth paragraph. It is Schwarzenegger, not Schwarzengger.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve