A couple in Hertfordshire, England is looking for a part-time nanny for their twin girls with one particular stipulation: that they dress up as a different Disney princess every month.
In a listing posted on childcare.co.uk, the parents state they want a nanny who can care for their Disney-obsessed 5-year-old daughters while in character. As they put it, they believe “it would be a great way to teach our girls about things like determination, compassion, fearlessness and ambition from strong yet relatable female role models like Princess Tiana, Princess Anna, Belle and Cinderella.” The job includes typical nannying tasks like cooking dinner and after-school pickup, in addition to “arranging a variety of Disney-related activities.”
The nanny would also need to feel comfortable disciplining the children, as they “can be little terrors at times!” according to the post.
The job would pay around 52,000 USD, and includes 25 days of vacation. The cost of the costumes would also be covered.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer