Lupita Nyong’o continues her streak of amazingness on the cover of the latest issue of Marie Claire, a major fashion coup for the Oscar winner — but certainly not her last. The Yale-educated star, 31, is one of five young stars included in the fashion magazine’s Fresh Faces issue. The pack includes up-and-comer Elizabeth Olsen, House of Cards’ Kate Mara, Maleficent’s Elle Fanning and Game of Thrones favorite Emilia Clarke.
Nyong’o also took to Instagram to post photos of her posing with Mara and Fanning at the cover release party in Los Angeles. Though the actress has yet to announce her next project, she’s realistic about the future, telling the magazine that she’s “not in the business of trying to top this year — that’s virtually impossible.” While that might be true, there’s little doubt the star will disappoint.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time