If your upcoming flight lands in Austin, Texas, you’re going to have more than just a view of the city.
The artist, Stan Herd, reportedly spent up to $10,000 in the materials, transportation and housing the project took, but he told ABC’s local news channel in Austin, KVUE, that it was a community effort to make the artwork.
The portrait has a diameter of approximately two acres and it is located just a couple miles north of Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve