Consider yourself on notice Joe Alwyn.
He was sitting atop his father’s Swizz Beatz’s lap, but a thing like that wouldn’t stop him from making a new friend.
Within moment of meeting for the first time, he was clearly struck by her vibes.
The cameras noticed, fans online noticed, and so did his mom.
In fact, the connection was so striking that his mother called him out for it during her acceptance speech for the innovator award.
“There are so many amazing artists out here tonight,” Keys told the audience. “I’m sitting here chilling with Taylor [Swift], Maren [Morris] and we’re talking — actually — my son, Genesis, I think is maybe trying to take Taylor out later tonight,” she joked.
And at that precise moment, viewers got a glimpse of their instant rapport because the audience cam did not lie.
“He’s working on it. I’m not sure how it’s gonna go, but it looks pretty good right now,” she joked.
Apart from little Genesis’s attention, Swift also captured the awards for Best Music Video, “Delicate” and scored the honor of Tour of the year for her successful Reputation stadium tour which busted records.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy