(Bloomberg) — It’s not just your Facebook page that’s down.
Users of Facebook Inc. and two of its popular side shoots, Instagram and Messenger, are experiencing technical difficulties today.
Reports on Downdetector, a website for reporting problems on applications and websites, have ranged from troubles logging into accounts to the inability to post comments or photos.
Some users are encountering a message that indicates the site is currently down for maintenance. The site has been down since about noon eastern time.
“We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible,” according to a Facebook spokesperson.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve