Apple CEO Tim Cook showed off his sense of humor on Thursday after President Donald Trump referred to him as “Tim Apple,” as opposed to Tim Cook, the previous day. Cook, ever wry, seemingly referenced Trump’s mistake by including an Apple icon in lieu of his last name in his Twitter profile name.
Trump’s “Tim Apple” reference was made at a meeting for the American Workforce Policy Advisory Board at the White House on Wednesday; Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, who was also in attendance at the meeting took to her own Twitter to joke about the incident.
This isn’t the first time that Cook’s sense of humor has manifested on social media; at an Apple keynote event last fall, he used his Twitter with an “accidental” tweet that turned out to be a hilarious gag to kick off the event.
See Cook’s new Twitter profile and Ivanka’s response to “Tim Apple” below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow