Airline JetBlue is giving customers the chance to win a year’s worth of free flights — if they agree to wipe their Instagram feed and repurpose it to promote the airline.
As part of the carrier’s “All You Can Jet” sweepstakes, which runs until March 8, Instagram users are invited to delete their existing photos and post a customized promotion image with the contest template. The caption must fill in “All You Can ____”, include #AllYouCanJetSweepstakes and mention @jetblue.
Entrants must otherwise keep their accounts empty, according to the rules outlined on JetBlue’s website.
Three winners will get an “All You Can Jet” pass, giving them and a companion free flights for a year.
JetBlue said that there are no rules preventing flyers from creating a new Instagram account to enter the contest, but added that doing so is “not as much fun.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer