Airline JetBlue is giving customers the chance to win a year’s worth of free flights — if they agree to wipe their Instagram feed and repurpose it to promote the airline.
As part of the carrier’s “All You Can Jet” sweepstakes, which runs until March 8, Instagram users are invited to delete their existing photos and post a customized promotion image with the contest template. The caption must fill in “All You Can ____”, include #AllYouCanJetSweepstakes and mention @jetblue.
Entrants must otherwise keep their accounts empty, according to the rules outlined on JetBlue’s website.
Three winners will get an “All You Can Jet” pass, giving them and a companion free flights for a year.
JetBlue said that there are no rules preventing flyers from creating a new Instagram account to enter the contest, but added that doing so is “not as much fun.”
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating