Babies of New Zealand paid homage to their overlord when Prince George visited a playgroup during his first official public engagement Wednesday.
The King of Babes shook hands with the commonfolk, and assured them that he would do everything in his power to maintain good relations between the babies of New Zealand and the babies of the U.K.
In his speech, he said it was his duty to “look out for the little people” and promised “a bottle in every crib.”
Some angry protesters were upset at the Prince’s remarks, but they were quickly escorted away.
Others presented the visiting dignitary with precious gifts to maintain good relations between babies of the two nations.
The Prince plans to continue his official tour of Australia and New Zealand with his parents and nanny in the coming weeks.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time