As Michael Cohen publicly testifies in front of the House Oversight Committee as part of a three-day confessional, there’s one person who’s relishing the opportunity to watch the testimony: late night host Jimmy Kimmel.
On Tuesday night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the late night funny man revealed what he found to be the silver lining of the situation: its inherent humorous value.
“I’m looking forward to this testimony,” he wisecracked. “Because when Michael Cohen opens his open, it’s nothing short of a comedy delight.” Kimmel then cut to clips of past Cohen speeches, statements and interviews that proved his point.
Cohen, the former personal lawyer and fixer to Donald Trump has plead guilty to eight federal crimes and is set to begin a three-year prison sentence this May.
Watch the full clip below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time