Chris Evans showed chivalry is indeed alive when he launched into full Captain America mode to help Regina King to the stage at the 91st Academy Awards.
King won the first award of the night, taking home the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in If Beale Street Could Talk.
As King made her way to the stage, her dress appeared to tangle with her shoes. Evans, who was already standing to applaud her, gamely offered his arm and escorted her the rest of the way.
The gesture won the hearts of fans everywhere.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate