Chris Evans showed chivalry is indeed alive when he launched into full Captain America mode to help Regina King to the stage at the 91st Academy Awards.
King won the first award of the night, taking home the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role in If Beale Street Could Talk.
As King made her way to the stage, her dress appeared to tangle with her shoes. Evans, who was already standing to applaud her, gamely offered his arm and escorted her the rest of the way.
The gesture won the hearts of fans everywhere.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time