Disclaimer: This post comes with a romance warning.
The former president took to social media on Thursday to pay tribute to their relationship with some sweet words that are sure to tug at their fans’ heartstrings.
“Happy Valentine’s Day to the extraordinarily smart, beautiful, funny, one and only @MichelleObama,” he captioned a photo of Michelle breaking it down. “It’s true; she does get down to Motown.”
In previous years, Barack and Michelle have observed the Feb. 14 holiday by sharing adorable couples photos as well as romantic playlists with each other. Michelle also recently spoke about how their marriage has evolved in a November interview with PEOPLE.
“We are finding each other again,” she said of their life post-White House. “We have dinners alone and chunks of time where it’s just us — what we were when we started this thing: no kids, no publicity, no nothing. Just us and our dreams.”
Michelle Obama quickly shared a message of her own. This one was not only for her husband, but also their two daughters, Sasha and Malia.
“So lucky to call these three my valentines for all these years,” she captioned a warm photo.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer