But with her most recent album, Reputation, receiving only one nomination from the Recording Academy, the frequent Grammy award collector opted to attend the official BAFTAs after-party with her boyfriend, Joe Alwyn, rather than make an appearance at Los Angeles’ STAPLES Center.
Alwyn stars alongside Olivia Colman, Rachel Weisz and Emma Stone in The Favourite, which took home seven awards at Sunday’s BAFTAs ceremony, including Outstanding British Film. Swift did not attend the ceremony itself, but showed up in a powder blue Stella McCartney dress and matching coat to support Alwyn at the post-awards dinner.
“AHHHHH @thefavouritemovie just won 7 @baftaawards !!!” Swift captioned an Instagram of herself posing in the sleeveless gown. “Bout to go give some high fives – thanks @stellamccartney for this dressss.”
Swift is currently in London filming the forthcoming movie adaptation of the musical Cats.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time