With just 67 days to go until the premiere of Game of Thrones season 8 — the perfect amount of time to binge-watch every single episode — HBO has released the first official photos from Thrones‘ final run.
The collection of 14 images spotlights nearly all of the show’s remaining characters, including Jon Snow (Kit Harington), Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) and even Davos Seaworth (Liam Cunningham). However, with the exception of one shot that shows Jon and Dany standing close together in a wintry locale, most of the photos merely feature a solitary character staring broodily into the distance.
Whether it’s Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) sitting on the Iron Throne or Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) standing on what appears to be the Winterfell balcony, the season 8 scenes captured in HBO’s first-look photos don’t give much away about what’s to come. But what’s new?
Game of Thrones returns for its eighth and final season on April 14.
See the new season 8 photos below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com