With just 67 days to go until the premiere of Game of Thrones season 8 — the perfect amount of time to binge-watch every single episode — HBO has released the first official photos from Thrones‘ final run.
The collection of 14 images spotlights nearly all of the show’s remaining characters, including Jon Snow (Kit Harington), Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) and even Davos Seaworth (Liam Cunningham). However, with the exception of one shot that shows Jon and Dany standing close together in a wintry locale, most of the photos merely feature a solitary character staring broodily into the distance.
Whether it’s Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) sitting on the Iron Throne or Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) standing on what appears to be the Winterfell balcony, the season 8 scenes captured in HBO’s first-look photos don’t give much away about what’s to come. But what’s new?
Game of Thrones returns for its eighth and final season on April 14.
See the new season 8 photos below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow