Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is engaged to art gallerist Cooke Maroney, the “Hunger Games” star’s representative confirmed to Fox News.
Rumors began to swirl after Lawrence, 28, was spotted wearing a “massive ring” while she was out for dinner in New York City with Maroney, according to Page Six.
“It was a giant rock,” a source told Page Six. “They seemed like they were celebrating and people were talking about it. The ring was very noticeable. They were sitting back in a corner. She was wearing a cute black dress with white polka dots.”
According to Page Six, the pair have been dating since June.
Maroney grew up in Vermont and is the current director of the Gladstone art gallery in New York City, according to Elle.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate