Priyanka Chopra and Sophie Turner celebrated Super Bowl 53 together in a winter wonderland and they may have settled the Coors vs. Budweiser beer debate once and for all. The two actresses joined their Jonas Brothers beaus for a day of football, drinking and fun, seeming to take advantage of last week’s polar vortex.
Chopra, who married Nick Jonas in December, tweeted an adorable photo of her Super Bowl squad in the snow. Finally done filming Game of Thrones, Turner, who is dating Joe Jonas, also shared the shot on her Instagram. “Super Bowl Sunday ready with a Coors Light tower and built in chairs,” Turner captioned her post.
It’s not the first time Chopra and Turner have watched sports together. The two Jonas boys and their significant others went on a double date to the U.S. Open in September.
The star-studded Super Bowl crew, who celebrated from Mammoth Lakes, Calif., also included Chord Overstreet of Glee fame and Nick Jonas’ musical director Chase Foster. In a video Nick Jonas posted, Overstreet fell asleep on the couch during the game.
Though Jonas and Chopra were surrounded by friends, they had their moments of newlywed romance. The actress shared a more intimate photo of the couple cozying up on the couch.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Rachel E. Greenspan at firstname.lastname@example.org