Adam Levine may not have been fully clothed for the 2019 Super Bowl halftime show’s entirety.
But it was his garment – specifically a recognizable pattern – that spread across the internet on the wings of laughter.
Some nights mark the dawn of a new era in fashion — and Sunday night was that night. Welcome to “Levine-esque” – a mosaic-like pattern of interlocking squared designs.
It’s a look he debuted as he belted out his hits to millions. And people quickly discovered that they had pillows, curtains and other home goods that matched the Maroon 5 halftime show headliner. Evidence was produced.
Maybe it’s a popular fabric pattern. Or maybe it’s a popular shirt pattern. Or maybe both. But what is clear is that it’s a match made in heaven for some of the best Super Bowl 53 memes.
We only hope the trend spreads as quickly as it spread across Twitter: Everyone can own a piece of the Super Bowl 53 halftime show now. No tickets necessary. Just a trip to Target or any home goods store will do it.
See the best tweets about all the furniture that matched Adam Levine’s Maroon 5 Super Bowl Halftime show look below.
Everyone loves the standard Adam Levine shirt pillow.
And some just believed his top half called to mind a Chiptole bag so vividly that the resemblance was too good to pass up.
See some Adam Levine Chipotle bag.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms