Adam Levine may not have been fully clothed for the 2019 Super Bowl halftime show’s entirety.
But it was his garment – specifically a recognizable pattern – that spread across the internet on the wings of laughter.
Some nights mark the dawn of a new era in fashion — and Sunday night was that night. Welcome to “Levine-esque” – a mosaic-like pattern of interlocking squared designs.
It’s a look he debuted as he belted out his hits to millions. And people quickly discovered that they had pillows, curtains and other home goods that matched the Maroon 5 halftime show headliner. Evidence was produced.
Maybe it’s a popular fabric pattern. Or maybe it’s a popular shirt pattern. Or maybe both. But what is clear is that it’s a match made in heaven for some of the best Super Bowl 53 memes.
We only hope the trend spreads as quickly as it spread across Twitter: Everyone can own a piece of the Super Bowl 53 halftime show now. No tickets necessary. Just a trip to Target or any home goods store will do it.
See the best tweets about all the furniture that matched Adam Levine’s Maroon 5 Super Bowl Halftime show look below.
Everyone loves the standard Adam Levine shirt pillow.
And some just believed his top half called to mind a Chiptole bag so vividly that the resemblance was too good to pass up.
See some Adam Levine Chipotle bag.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time