Following the New England Patriots 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl 53, Disney-Pixar dropped a new sneak peak of the long-awaited fourth installment in its beloved Toy Story series.
In addition to showcasing Bo Peep’s stylish new look, the new Toy Story 4 trailer shows us more of the teased carnival. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are back as Woody and Buzz Lightyear, respectively. But we also saw newcomers like Forky, voiced by Tony Hale, and carnival prizes voiced by comedy team Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
And if that’s not enough to make you nostalgic for the early Toy Story years, leading up to the big game, Tom Hanks shared a photo of his final moments voicing Woody for the franchise. “Final line, final session as Woody of Toy Story 4,” he captioned the shot. “We rode like the wind, to infinity and beyond.”
Watch the trailer above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart