Following the New England Patriots 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl 53, Disney-Pixar dropped a new sneak peak of the long-awaited fourth installment in its beloved Toy Story series.
In addition to showcasing Bo Peep’s stylish new look, the new Toy Story 4 trailer shows us more of the teased carnival. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are back as Woody and Buzz Lightyear, respectively. But we also saw newcomers like Forky, voiced by Tony Hale, and carnival prizes voiced by comedy team Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
And if that’s not enough to make you nostalgic for the early Toy Story years, leading up to the big game, Tom Hanks shared a photo of his final moments voicing Woody for the franchise. “Final line, final session as Woody of Toy Story 4,” he captioned the shot. “We rode like the wind, to infinity and beyond.”
Watch the trailer above.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up