Following the New England Patriots 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl 53, Disney-Pixar dropped a new sneak peak of the long-awaited fourth installment in its beloved Toy Story series.
In addition to showcasing Bo Peep’s stylish new look, the new Toy Story 4 trailer shows us more of the teased carnival. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are back as Woody and Buzz Lightyear, respectively. But we also saw newcomers like Forky, voiced by Tony Hale, and carnival prizes voiced by comedy team Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
And if that’s not enough to make you nostalgic for the early Toy Story years, leading up to the big game, Tom Hanks shared a photo of his final moments voicing Woody for the franchise. “Final line, final session as Woody of Toy Story 4,” he captioned the shot. “We rode like the wind, to infinity and beyond.”
Watch the trailer above.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror