The comedian and Barry star and host Conan O’Brien shared a moment reminiscing on how most SNL alumni have an impression of Michaels, however, Hader soon revealed that his impression lent itself to a darker humor.
After disclosing that Fred Armisen had noticed that Michaels rubs his eyebrow and eye area in faux nonchalance when name-dropping his many famous friends, Hader gave his hilarious and slightly morbid spin on an impression of Michaels. While rubbing away at his eyebrow, Hader casually named serial killers as Michael’s well-known associates, name-dropping notorious figures such as Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy and the BTK Killer, whom Hader, in character as Michaels, chided friends telling them: “You know, his names’s Dennis.”
As might be expected, the results were side-splittingly funny. See Hader as Lorne Michaels in the clip below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow