The couple, who tied the knot in an epic Hindu wedding ceremony in Mumbai in November 2018, initially went on a mini-honeymoon in Oman, which they later followed up with a trip to Switzerland with Jonas’ family. On Thursday, however, Jonas let his followers know the whereabouts of Chopra and himself (or as he termed it, “Mr. & Mrs. Jonas”) when he posted a photo of the pair from an island located somewhere in the Caribbean.
Fans of the singer also saw on his Instagram story that the pair have been enjoying the beach during their honeymoon; Jonas posted a video of Chopra swinging on a rope swing on the beach.
See the sweet photos of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas on their Caribbean honeymoon below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization