The couple, who tied the knot in an epic Hindu wedding ceremony in Mumbai in November 2018, initially went on a mini-honeymoon in Oman, which they later followed up with a trip to Switzerland with Jonas’ family. On Thursday, however, Jonas let his followers know the whereabouts of Chopra and himself (or as he termed it, “Mr. & Mrs. Jonas”) when he posted a photo of the pair from an island located somewhere in the Caribbean.
Fans of the singer also saw on his Instagram story that the pair have been enjoying the beach during their honeymoon; Jonas posted a video of Chopra swinging on a rope swing on the beach.
See the sweet photos of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas on their Caribbean honeymoon below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve