Olivia Colman took home the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy at the 76th annual Golden Globes for her role as Queen Anne in The Favourite.
Colman, who stars in the film as the gout-ridden, hot-tempered royal across Rachel Weisz and Emma Stone, adorably thanked her co-stars when accepting the Golden Globe at the ceremony Sunday.
“My bitches, Emma and Rachel, thank you. Every second of working with you girls was such a joy,” Colman said. “So much fun. I was so sad when it finished.”
Colman referring to Stone and Weisz as her “bitches” delighted and inspired Golden Globes viewers everywhere.
Everybody ended the night yearning to be one of Colman’s bitches.
In one speech, Colman established the only good way to greet friends going forward.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer