Lady Gaga’s red carpet look at the 76th annual Golden Globes channeled the style of Judy Garland.
Gaga, who is up for Best Actress in a Drama for her role in A Star Is Born, wore a lavender Valentino gown with a hairstyle to match that evoked a dress Garland wore as the star in the 1954 version of the movie.
Along with Bradley Cooper, Gaga is also nominated in the Best Original Song category for “Shallow.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022