Lady Gaga’s red carpet look at the 76th annual Golden Globes channeled the style of Judy Garland.
Gaga, who is up for Best Actress in a Drama for her role in A Star Is Born, wore a lavender Valentino gown with a hairstyle to match that evoked a dress Garland wore as the star in the 1954 version of the movie.
Along with Bradley Cooper, Gaga is also nominated in the Best Original Song category for “Shallow.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now