Lady Gaga’s red carpet look at the 76th annual Golden Globes channeled the style of Judy Garland.
Gaga, who is up for Best Actress in a Drama for her role in A Star Is Born, wore a lavender Valentino gown with a hairstyle to match that evoked a dress Garland wore as the star in the 1954 version of the movie.
Along with Bradley Cooper, Gaga is also nominated in the Best Original Song category for “Shallow.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Mahita Gajanan at email@example.com