In the wake of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s college dance video going viral on Thursday, Twitter is expanding the Democratic New York representative’s songbook.
In the original video, which was made when Ocasio-Cortez was a student at Boston University, the newly-elected congresswoman can be seen breaking it down to Phoenix’s “Lisztomania” in a recreation of the iconic group dance scene from The Breakfast Club.
Although the Twitter account that first shared the video seemed to do so in an attempt to shame Ocasio-Cortez, many on social media were quick to rally behind her.
“Cannot wait for my enemies to post a video of me spinning around looking super hot with the shiny hair of youth and act like they just caught me breaking into the Watergate Hotel,” tweeted one supporter in response to the clip.
Now, there’s even a Twitter account dedicated entirely to remixing the video with new songs for Ocasio-Cortez to dance to, including Lou Bega’s “Mambo No. 5” and Smash Mouth’s “All Star.”
See some of the new videos below.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now