Kristen Bell stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday to help her husband Dax Shepard celebrate his birthday, but somehow they both ended up in tears.
Host Ellen DeGeneres kicked off the festivities by giving Shepard a very unique birthday gift. “You still love Brad Pitt, right?” she asked the actor, before presenting him with overalls covering in Pitt’s face.
After Shepard slipped into the overalls, DeGeneres took questions from the audience and Bell’s hand was in the air. The Good Place star had a very important inquiry for her husband: “What would you recommend getting someone very special, like a spouse, for their birthday? Or how would you spoil them on their birthday?”
“In the bedroom?” asked Shepard, teasing his wife.
“Let’s say I have in the bedroom covered,” Bell said with a wink.
“I would say please, please, please give that person love and support for 11 years, give them two beautiful baby girls,” he said, making Bell tear up. “And, you’re good.”
Bell wasn’t embarrassed by her tears, but she was quick to point out to Shepard, “You’re crying, too!”
“You sit down, young lady,” Shepard playfully replied. “We’ve heard enough of your question.”
DeGeneres wasn’t done with Bell, though. She invited the actress on stage to present Shepard with a cake, which was not an ordinary cake at all.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out