Star Wars actor John Boyega ran into some trouble with stormtroopers at Disneyland Paris on Saturday.
The actor, best known for portraying fan-favorite Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi, posted multiple videos on his Instagram account of being taken into custody by the Empire’s henchmen.
In the films, Boyega’s Finn decides to leave his life as a stormtrooper behind and join the rebellion to battle the First Order.
The clips, posted to his 1.6 million followers, shows Boyega laughing as he is playfully jostled by the costumed employees.
“They’re arresting me right now at Disney,” he jokes. “I get arrested? Damn!”
“The fugitive is in custody,” one of the trooper says as Boyega laughs.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This