Star Wars actor John Boyega ran into some trouble with stormtroopers at Disneyland Paris on Saturday.
The actor, best known for portraying fan-favorite Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi, posted multiple videos on his Instagram account of being taken into custody by the Empire’s henchmen.
In the films, Boyega’s Finn decides to leave his life as a stormtrooper behind and join the rebellion to battle the First Order.
The clips, posted to his 1.6 million followers, shows Boyega laughing as he is playfully jostled by the costumed employees.
“They’re arresting me right now at Disney,” he jokes. “I get arrested? Damn!”
“The fugitive is in custody,” one of the trooper says as Boyega laughs.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time