Star Wars actor John Boyega ran into some trouble with stormtroopers at Disneyland Paris on Saturday.
The actor, best known for portraying fan-favorite Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi, posted multiple videos on his Instagram account of being taken into custody by the Empire’s henchmen.
In the films, Boyega’s Finn decides to leave his life as a stormtrooper behind and join the rebellion to battle the First Order.
The clips, posted to his 1.6 million followers, shows Boyega laughing as he is playfully jostled by the costumed employees.
“They’re arresting me right now at Disney,” he jokes. “I get arrested? Damn!”
“The fugitive is in custody,” one of the trooper says as Boyega laughs.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space