Winter is coming and so is the imminent return of the Game of Thrones final season, much to the glee of its many faithful fans, including rapper T-Pain, who’s known for his avid live-tweets of the episodes.
While HBO is keeping new episodes of season 8 under wraps, they tapped T-Pain and three other famous super fans (Jimmy Kimmel, Kristin Chenoweth, and Aaron Rodgers) to prepare for the coming of the new season by binge-watching past seasons and live-tweeting the process.
In a video posted by official Game of Thrones accounts on social media, T-Pain, Kimmel, Chenoweth, and Rodgers all take turns sitting on the Iron Throne and using props from the different characters and houses, from a cloak fit for the king of the North to a Dothraki arakh. All four of these famous fans encourage fellow Game of Thrones viewers to “binge for the throne” and to live-tweet with them using the hashtag, #FortheThrone.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com