After Twitter user @AGuyInChair, who owns the web domains AvengersEndgame.com and AvengersEndgameMovie.com, changed those URLs to redirect visitors to 20th Century Fox’s website for the Deadpool movies following the release of the Avengers: Endgame trailer, Deadpool himself decided to show his gratitude with a gift.
@AGuyInAChair took to Twitter on Friday to share photos of the Aviation Gin case —and accompanying gifts inside — that he received from Reynolds. However, he also noted that he was ready to trade Reynold’s offerings to accomplish his original goal of finagling tickets to the Avengers: Endgame premiere.
“Package from @VancityReynolds just arrived! Wow! This thing is beautiful!!! And I will trade it immediately for 2 tickets to the #AvengersEndgame premiere! Any takers?” he wrote, adding, “Holy crap! There’s stuff inside too! (These have got to be worth two tickets, right?) They’re from Canada! Or a Canadian at the very least!!”
But Reynolds clearly wasn’t fazed by @AGuyInAChair’s response. “This isn’t to say I’m proud of what you did,” he replied. “Just that I happen to love you.”
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror