After Twitter user @AGuyInChair, who owns the web domains AvengersEndgame.com and AvengersEndgameMovie.com, changed those URLs to redirect visitors to 20th Century Fox’s website for the Deadpool movies following the release of the Avengers: Endgame trailer, Deadpool himself decided to show his gratitude with a gift.
@AGuyInAChair took to Twitter on Friday to share photos of the Aviation Gin case —and accompanying gifts inside — that he received from Reynolds. However, he also noted that he was ready to trade Reynold’s offerings to accomplish his original goal of finagling tickets to the Avengers: Endgame premiere.
“Package from @VancityReynolds just arrived! Wow! This thing is beautiful!!! And I will trade it immediately for 2 tickets to the #AvengersEndgame premiere! Any takers?” he wrote, adding, “Holy crap! There’s stuff inside too! (These have got to be worth two tickets, right?) They’re from Canada! Or a Canadian at the very least!!”
But Reynolds clearly wasn’t fazed by @AGuyInAChair’s response. “This isn’t to say I’m proud of what you did,” he replied. “Just that I happen to love you.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This