Starbucks’ newest holiday beverage puts the Christmas tree in the coffee cup.
Coming to the coffee chain’s winter drink lineup is the Juniper Latte, which “features a hint of juniper and sage, an evergreen aroma and citrus notes,” according to Starbucks. Junipers are evergreen plants or small trees.
Made with espresso and steamed milk infused with juniper syrup, the drink made its debut last year in Seattle at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery.
The Juniper Latte is available at participating Starbucks locations starting Nov. 27. The drink joins other holiday staples from Starbucks, including the Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte, Chestnut Praline Lattee and Gingerbread Latte.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer