In what may have been a nod to the swirling black Obscurus that his character transforms into in Fantastic Beasts, Ezra Miller arrived at the world premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald wearing a full-length black puffer coat dress.
The 26-year-old actor, who plays Credence Barebone in the Fantastic Beasts franchise, walked the red carpet at the UGC Ciné Cité Bercy in Paris on Thursday decked out in a billowing jacket-dress hybrid complete with a cape, a hood, gloves and a dark red lip. The extravagant look was designed by Pierpaolo Piccioli, who is currently Valentino’s creative director, for a collaboration with Moncler.
Fans, of course, were instantly obsessed with Miller’s unique outfit. “Ezra Miller really dressed like a sassy sleeping bag last night & somehow managed to pull it off,” tweeted one admirer.
See some more reactions below. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald hits theaters on Nov. 16.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time