Looking for a way to keep up with TIME’s journalism beyond the written word? Good news: Audio versions of our stories are now available as downloadable podcasts for your smartphone or tablet, and on-demand via your Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speaker.
Stories are updated every morning. You can listen on your favorite podcast app, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio or Overcast. Or, if you have an Amazon Echo or Google Home, ask it to “launch TIME Magazine.” While listening on a smart speaker, you can skip to the next story simply by saying “Next.”
Look for TIME in iTunes, Google Play and in your Amazon Alexa app.
For more from TIME, subscribe to our newsletters.
Listen to Today’s Top Stories
Ask Your Smart Speaker to Launch TIME Magazine
Subscribe on the Go
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow