In what might be the most Wisconsin moment ever, Jamie Kiesl, a Mequon, WI resident, reeled off the names of 27 cheeses, ranging from Muenster to Mascarpone, all while wearing a large wedge of decorative cheese on her head. While Kiesl’s rapid fire cheese listing would be impressive in any situation, it was especially exciting since she lapped Bucks player Sterling Brown by a whopping 10 (Brown named 17 types of cheese in the same time frame in a pre-recorded segment), making her a hero to both basketball and cheese enthusiasts.
In an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Kiesl explained her enviable cheese knowledge succinctly: “I’ve lived in Wisconsin my whole life.”
Watch Kiesl’s legendary cheese naming at the Milwaukee Bucks game below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time