It’s 2018 and Billy Eichner isn’t going to whitewash his hypothetical remake of Hocus Pocus. In a new episode of Billy on the Street that debuted on Wednesday, Eichner teams up with Tiffany Haddish to find a third cast member to complete their more-inclusive trio of witches.
“It’s a new day in Hollywood where diversity is finally being celebrated,” Eichner explains. “So Tiffany and I have decided we want to do a more diverse remake of the classic Halloween movie Hocus Pocus. Tiffany and I are going to play two of the three main witches and we’re about to hit the streets to find someone to play the third witch to round out our more diverse cast.”
In signature Billy on the Street fashion, Eichner then proceeds to run around accosting people on the streets of New York City to figure out whether any of them are the right fit to join his and Haddish’s coven.
Watch the full Billy on the Street episode below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve