A number of new movies, original shows and TV programs are coming to Amazon Prime in November 2018. The streaming service is going head-to-head with Netflix as it continues to produce new original series. This month, the first season of Homecoming, which stars Julia Roberts, will be available on Nov. 2, marking the movie star’s foray into dramatic television.
Amazon Prime video also offers popular film titles this month, including Alice and Die Another Day. And, with new additions My Girl andTerms of Endearment, there is certainly no shortage of romantic films to cozy up with as winter looms.
Here are the TV shows and movies that are new on Amazon Prime in November 2018.
Here are the new Amazon Prime original series in November 2018
Homecoming: Season 1
Beat: Season 1
Little Big Awesome: Season 1
Patriot: Season 2
Gymkhana Files: Season 1
Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny: Season 1
Pete the Cat: A Very Groovy Christmas
Creative Galaxy: Arty’s Holiday Masterpiece
Inside Jokes: Season 1
Mirazapur: Season 1
Here are the TV shows new on Amazon Prime in November 2018
Little Women: Season 1
Here are the movies new on Amazon Prime in November 2018
Assault on Precinct 13
Candyman: Day of the Dead
Christmas with the Kranks
Die Another Day
Duck, You Sucker (A Fistful of Dynamite)
Guns of the Magnificent Seven
Hostel: Part II
Leaving Las Vegas
Little Man Tate
Lord of War
Making Contact (Joey)
Mr. Bean’s Holiday
Terms of Endearment
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
The Adventures of Tintin
The Living Daylights
The Magnificent Seven Ride!
The Motorcycle Diaries (Diarios de motocicleta)
The Red Violin (Le violon rouge)
The World Is Not Enough
Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! A Madea Halloween
The Children Act
Coldplay: A Head Full of Dreams
Box of Moon Light
Wild Kratts: Creatures of the Deep Sea
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow