Upon showing up to their home arena, the Moda Center, players showed up in full costumes despite Halloween being over a week away. The NBA players didn’t shy away from going all out either — Blazers star and the NBA’s best aspiring rapper Damian Lillard showed up as professional wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin, complete with a “3:16” shirt, a championship belt, and a mask of Austin’s face, which earned Lillard a shoutout from Austin himself on Twitter.
Moe Harkless got plenty of laughs for donning a costume that looked like Dave Chappelle’s The Chappelle Show character Tyrone Biggums and rookies Anfernee Simons and Gary Trent Jr. put up a valiant effort by arriving in inflatable kangaroo and ostrich suits.
See the best costumes of the night below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve