As seen in a video posted by a fan, the seasoned entertainer and former American Idol judge took a dramatic tumble on Saturday night during her Biloxi, Mississippi concert. The 56-year-old singer and dancer was performing her 1991 hit song, “The Promise of a New Day” and dancing before she fell completely off the stage and head-first into the crowd, causing plenty of much-warranted concern amid concertgoers.
A representative from Abdul’s camp told TIME that despite the fall, she’s doing fine and will be continuing her tour as planned.
“Paula is fortunately not injured and was able to continue the show. She is excited to continue the tour!”
Watch the moment when Paul Abdul falls from her Biloxi, Mississippi concert below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve