In an interview with the Huffington Post, the Barefoot Contessa revealed that the pair, who have long been fans of each other, discuss a wide range of topics, including but not limited to: “Boyfriends. Businesses. Friends. Life.”
Garten also had nothing but admiration for the Reputation singer, going so far as to call her “extraordinary.”
“She’s very smart and very interesting and she loves her friends,” she said. “She is wise beyond her years to say the least.”
Perhaps this is a sign that Swift, who’s long been known for her wide and large friend group, is expanding her girl squad yet again.
See the past times that Taylor Swift and Ina Garten have been friendship goals below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was