In an interview with the Huffington Post, the Barefoot Contessa revealed that the pair, who have long been fans of each other, discuss a wide range of topics, including but not limited to: “Boyfriends. Businesses. Friends. Life.”
Garten also had nothing but admiration for the Reputation singer, going so far as to call her “extraordinary.”
“She’s very smart and very interesting and she loves her friends,” she said. “She is wise beyond her years to say the least.”
Perhaps this is a sign that Swift, who’s long been known for her wide and large friend group, is expanding her girl squad yet again.
See the past times that Taylor Swift and Ina Garten have been friendship goals below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time