Air New Zealand has a pretty clever new plan to make you pay attention to its in-flight safety videos. The company has hired models from Sports Illustrated‘s swimsuit issues to make lessons about emergency exits and oxygen masks a lot more interesting. The airline and SI have released a behind-the-scenes video featuring several swimsuit models dancing on the beaches of the Cook Islands. Even SI swimsuit legend Christie Brinkley makes a cameo appearance from Hollywood. The video is the latest in a string of eye-catching airline videos such as Virgin America’s airline safety musical and Air New Zealand’s own Lord of the Rings parody.
The official safety video will be released next week as SI celebrates the 50th anniversary of its swimsuit issue.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time