Air New Zealand has a pretty clever new plan to make you pay attention to its in-flight safety videos. The company has hired models from Sports Illustrated‘s swimsuit issues to make lessons about emergency exits and oxygen masks a lot more interesting. The airline and SI have released a behind-the-scenes video featuring several swimsuit models dancing on the beaches of the Cook Islands. Even SI swimsuit legend Christie Brinkley makes a cameo appearance from Hollywood. The video is the latest in a string of eye-catching airline videos such as Virgin America’s airline safety musical and Air New Zealand’s own Lord of the Rings parody.
The official safety video will be released next week as SI celebrates the 50th anniversary of its swimsuit issue.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now