Air New Zealand has a pretty clever new plan to make you pay attention to its in-flight safety videos. The company has hired models from Sports Illustrated‘s swimsuit issues to make lessons about emergency exits and oxygen masks a lot more interesting. The airline and SI have released a behind-the-scenes video featuring several swimsuit models dancing on the beaches of the Cook Islands. Even SI swimsuit legend Christie Brinkley makes a cameo appearance from Hollywood. The video is the latest in a string of eye-catching airline videos such as Virgin America’s airline safety musical and Air New Zealand’s own Lord of the Rings parody.
The official safety video will be released next week as SI celebrates the 50th anniversary of its swimsuit issue.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy