Air New Zealand has a pretty clever new plan to make you pay attention to its in-flight safety videos. The company has hired models from Sports Illustrated‘s swimsuit issues to make lessons about emergency exits and oxygen masks a lot more interesting. The airline and SI have released a behind-the-scenes video featuring several swimsuit models dancing on the beaches of the Cook Islands. Even SI swimsuit legend Christie Brinkley makes a cameo appearance from Hollywood. The video is the latest in a string of eye-catching airline videos such as Virgin America’s airline safety musical and Air New Zealand’s own Lord of the Rings parody.
The official safety video will be released next week as SI celebrates the 50th anniversary of its swimsuit issue.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now